Zoll E Series Defibrillator Preventative Maintenance
If you work with EMS environment, then you understand how important the ZOLL E Series defibrillator is. No other full-featured defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. ZOLL Medical Corporation provides multiple manuals for technicians who service & preventative maintenance the ZOLL E Series defibrillator. If ZOLL E Series Defibrillator requires services, contact the ZOLL Technical Service Department or your local distributor.
You can also contact Quality Medical, a third-party biomedical equipment repairs service company with multiple branches in Colorado, Florida, Georgia & Texas. Our biomedical technicians are trained and certified to repair, service & preventative maintenance (PM) of the ZOLL E Series defibrillator. When requesting service & preventative maintenance on your ZOLL E Series defibrillator, please provide the following information to the service representative:
- ZOLL E Series Unit serial number:
- Description of the problem:
- Department where the equipment is used and the name of the person to contact:
Recommended Preventive Maintenance Schedule
Operational Tests on ZOLL E Series defibrillator should be performed at regular intervals. In addition to Daily/Shift Check Procedure and Operational Tests, the following is recommended annually:
- Perform NIBP calibration check.
- Perform CO2 calibration check
- The NIBP and CO2 calibration check should be performed annually or according to a local requirement by a qualified Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET).
If you need help in troubleshooting the ZOLL E Series defibrillator or need to schedule Preventative Maintenance (PM) & repair, feel free to contact Quality Medical.