Respironics Cough Assist Repair Service Center Dallas Texas
Do you know Quality Medical has a new service center in Dallas Texas for biomedical and respiratory therapy equipment repair? All our biomedical equipment technicians are factory trained and certified with years of experience working with these complex biomedical equipment repair service. On top of it, Quality Medical is an ISO certified.
Respironics Cough Assist helps with the removal of bronchial secretions. Cough-Assist is safe, simple and effective Mechanical Insufflation-Exsufflation Device which effectively clears retained bronco-pulmonary secretions, reducing the risk of Respiratory complications. The Cough Assist machine is a device that mimics an effective cough. During a Cough Assist treatment, the machine pushes a deep breath into the patient’s lungs, and then rapidly pulls that breath out, thus mimicking a cough. The treatment is given using either a trach connector, a mask, or a mouthpiece.
Coughing is the body’s way of clearing mucus from the lungs and airways. Think about when you may have inhaled a drop of water, a piece of food, or maybe even a small bug! You probably coughed forcefully until it was removed. Our lungs produce mucus daily, about 1/3 cup per day in the normal healthy adult. Mucus is good in that it traps germs and debris that has entered our lungs. The mucus, along with what it has trapped, needs to be cleared out of the lungs. We do this by coughing and throat clearing. The mucus is then spat out or swallowed.
Learn more about how to keep Respironics Cough Assist clean.
Daily: Clean anything between the end of the circuit tubing and the interface
Once a week: Remove the filter on the back of the unit, rinse it, and let it air dry, or pat it dry with a clean cloth
Every three months:
- The bacteria filter on the side of the unit should be changed
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water
- Disassemble all parts to be disinfected
- Wash parts in warm detergent water and scrub foreign material and mucus until they are removed
- Rinse under warm running tap water
- Soak the equipment for 60 minutes in a covered container with vinegar/water solution
- Remove and rinse parts as previously described
- Air dry parts on a clean towel (tubing may be hung on a rack or shower rod), and cover lightly with a towel to keep dust and debris from settling on them during the drying process
- Do not speed the drying process with a hairdryer or any other heated source
- Once dry, reassemble parts and place in a clean bag
Respironics Cough Assist looks like a fairly very simple device with very simple work. However, we advise you not to try to troubleshoot, repair or service Respironics Cough Assist at home. If your Respironics Cough Assist is not functioning properly or if you require cleaning or repair service of Respironics Cough Assist CA 3000 or Respironics Cough Assist T70, please feel free to contact our customer support for free evaluation.
Our service center based at Dallas Texas provides free shipping on repair, service or PM of Respironics Cough Assist CA 3000 or Respironics Cough Assist T70. Not only that, we also sell used and refurbished patient ready Respironics Cough Assist CA 3000 or Respironics Cough Assist T70 with our own warranty. Contact us to know more about refurbished and patient ready Respironics Cough Assist.
Customer Support Phone: +1- 727-547-6000
Sales Team : +1 803-526-7267