Have a couple of patient monitors in your hospital started malfunctioning? If yes, then being a senior doctor or the owner, it is your duty to replace them as soon as possible so that the professionals (both doctors and nurses) can easily monitor the health of all the patients admitted in your hospital. What? You lack funds to replace those patient monitors? If yes, then there’s just one solution for you, get them repaired at the earliest. There must be surely many companies in your city, which can help you repair patient monitors. But, if you want to choose a company that has experience and is well-known for its AirSep Focus Service & Repair, then please contact our team at Quality Medical.
Wondering, how many years of experience do we have? Well, we have been helping people repair patient monitors since 2004. So, you can pretty well understand that we have quite a lot of experience in this sector. What? Still not sure whether you should choose us or not? Well then, here are a couple of reasons to choose us. Read on to know more.
- Low Service Charges: In case, you are thinking that we charge a hefty amount to repair patient monitors, then you are seriously mistaken. Our service charges are absolutely reasonable.
- On-Site Service: If you are thinking that you have to carry all the patient monitors to our store in order to get them repaired, then that’s your misconception. We, Quality Medical, provide on-site service to our customers. Isn’t that great?
- Factory trained Certified Team: All the professionals working for Quality Medical South are factory-trained and experienced. Hence, be rest assured, we will easily repair and fix all the malfunctioning patient monitors that are there in your hospital.
Other than Airsep Focus, we also service & repair
Quality Medical is not just renowned for repairing patient monitors, but also a couple of other hospital/medical equipment such as:
- Apnea Monitor
- Aspirator Suction Machine
- BiPAP and CPAP Machines
- Concentrator and Much More
To know about the other medical machines we repair, please click on the ‘Equipment We Service’ tab given on our website or contact our support team at 727-547-6000.