The Masimo-Rad-8 is a high-tech pulse oximeter and patient monitoring device. The Masimo Rad-8 is used in emergency wards, recovery wards, critical care wards and on wards. If you need Masimo Rad-8 repairs then Quality Medical South can help. The repair and refurbish a wide range of medical equipment, including monitoring devices such as the Masimo Rad-8.
The Masimo Rad-8 has an easy to use interface which adds to patient safety. This device also has a SET pulse function for accurate results and effective patient monitoring. The SET pulse oximetry provides accurate results even for restless patients and patients with poor circulation. Some useful features are:
- Straightforward and user friendly interface features one touch programming and large LED color display
- A compact and lightweight design for use in acute and alternate care settings, including long term care facilities, homecare, and sleep labs
- Sleep Mode easily configures system to perform bedside studies, with 2-second averaging
- Home Mode configures system for monitoring and trending at home
- RadNet® and RadLink® interface capability for multi-patient remote monitoring
- Signal IQ® (SIQ) indicator identifies conditions of low measurement confidence
- FastSat™ tracks rapid changes in arterial O2
- Adjustable averaging from 2 to 16 seconds
- Nurse call interface
- Up to 7 hours of internal battery life when fully charged
- 72 hours of trending memory
- Available in horizontal and vertical configurations
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink® device interface module
Quality Medical South repairs and refurbishes as wide range of biomedical equipment such as respiratory, infusion and monitoring equipment. Their work usually exceeds customer expectations. They perform precise calibrations and thoroughly test equipment. They ensure your medical equipment meets the performance standards specified by the manufacturers.
So, whether you need Masimo-Rad-8 repair or service Quality Medical South can help. They also offer preventative maintenance programs for a wide range of biomedical and monitoring equipment.