Baxter AS40A and AS50 and its amazing features
An infusion pump has become a common thing within clinical settings like nursing homes and hospitals, but it can be used at home as well. Owing to the fact that these are generally used for administering critical fluids like high risk medications, an infusion pump is equipped with a lot of safety features like alarms as well as other operational alerts which are designed to activate if there is a problem. Baxter AS40A and Baxter AS50 are good examples of such kind of infusion pumps. We at Quality Medical South offer both these models and at the best industry rates. These infusion pumps utilize a standard IV administration set and comes with automatic restart feature after the occlusion clears.
The key features
- It is a double-channel volumentric pump
- In these models the flow rate calculation will be automatic
- The incremental rate of flow can offer 1-99.9mL/hour in the increment of about 0.1mL/hour
- The computer interface will enable remote operation as well as monitoring
- Slide clamp option provides an extra step for safeguarding against unintentional gravity free-flow
- Located on the front panel will protect against tampering
- Its programmed delivery profile will help up to 10 steps that will help to individualize control of both infusion ramping as well as tapering
Infusion pumps and its different types
The different types of infusion pumps that are accessible are as follows,
- Designed chiefly for stationary use in the patient’s bedside
- Insulin pumps
- PCA (patient-controlled analgesia)
The battery of these infusion pumps is approximately of 12V and will last for about 6 hours. Besides, it will help in eliminating the need of expensive disposable sets, thereby reducing the chances of waste. To know more get in touch with us right away.