Abbot Plum XL- an inside perspective
Your search for a superior quality Abbot Plum XL infusion pump will end with us at Quality Medical South. We are a leading supplier of these infusion pumps and for a good number of years have been serving medical clients and hospitals worldwide. Holding more than a decade’s experience and expertise of supplying this medical equipment, the team in our company helps every client in reducing their expenditure considerably by utilizing superior quality infusion pumps. Along with maintaining a huge inventory of Abbot Plum infusion pumps we also offer repair and maintenance services for the same. No matter the type or quantity of infusion pumps you need we can accommodate you easily.
A quick look at its amazing features and specifications
Simply put, this is a dual-line volumetric pump which offers three options, namely piggyback, secondary and primary. This infusion pump has a wide array of capabilities catering critical care to home care application. Below is a list of some its most amazing features and specifications,
- It has assorted range of capabilities and can prove beneficial during critical and emergency care and also for home care applications
- It runs from a range of 1mL per hour up to 999mL per hour and at dose end runs 1mL per hour KVO
- This infusion pump is capable of running both non-parenteral fluids (enteral) and parenteral fluids (blood)
- It may use vial containers, part-fill or standard full-fill containers
- It is equipped with a new battery that will offer 8 hour operation
- Backed by a 6 months parts guarantee period
- Made of high-impact plastic, hence it is quite strong and durable
So next time you need these infusion pumps you know whom to contact right? We will try our best in catering your needs by offering you superior quality equipment and best in class repairs and services performed by technicians who are industry trained as well as certified.