We Service, Repair, Rent & Sell Ventilators and Infusion Pumps from brands such as CareFusion, Abbott, Baxter, BBraun, Philips/Respironics, and more.
We simulate a range of clinical parameters such as breathing, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, and more to ensure patient monitors are in full compliance with manufacturers specification. We test, repair and certify patient monitors to meet the most stringent clinical requirements.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
CURRENT NEWS & EVENTS
- Need Temporary Resources? We offer Staffing Services January 14, 2017 - Many hospitals and LTACs need short-term resources to help onboard new equipment, fill-in for vacation or maternity leave, or simply
- Quality Medical Now Offers Bed / Stretcher PM & Repair Services January 14, 2017 - We are pleased to announce the formation of a new division to PM and repair beds and stretchers. Our technicians
- NEW! EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS November 1, 2016 - Quality Medical is now helping HME / DME companies to simplify and better control their equipment service program. By utilizing
Why Quality Medical?
Our focus is to provide you the lowest cost of ownership by offering the highest level of technical excellence and superior customer service such that engaging with Quality Medical makes the management of your biomedical equipment a non-issue. By providing you a fast 3 to 5 day turn within our service center, we minimize the number of extra equipment you need to own on a standby basis. Our excellent technical capability allows you to extend the useful life of your biomedical equipment. We provide a dedicated customer portal in the cloud, to help you manage the entire biomedical equipment service and repair process that reduces your overhead cost of managing this process. The visibility and transparency that we provide in each step of your interaction with us always leaves you fully informed about everything without having to chase for any information.
Click here to view all of our current discounts and promotions for medical equipment and services. Our specials change on a regular basis, so check back often so you don’t miss out on a great deal.
One of the biggest problems in biomedical equipment management are the paper based systems that are complex, confusing and cumbersome and require significant management time. We provide a customer portal in the cloud for our customers to manage this process. Using Lean methodologies we have simplified this process and offer online equipment registration, equipment tracking, overview of key metrics and online interaction with the service center for all aspects of the service and repair process.
We will design a supply chain solution that allows periodic pick up of your equipment from your premises throughout the Southeast region. We also provide you a seamless online portal to plan your equipment for pick up with no requirement for any paper tracking systems. With our pick up service there will be no requirement to pack any equipment. When equipment are returned to you there is no problem with matching returned equipment.
As an authorized service center for most major brands of respiratory, infusion and other biomedical equipment, we offer one stop service across multiple brands and types of biomedical equipment. We offer depot level as well as onsite service with experienced and certified biomedical engineers. We also acquire surplus equipment, perform responsible recycling, sell and rent clinically ready refurbished equipment and sell a range of accessories and disposables.
With 40% of our customer based outside the Southeast USA, we continue to be a very cost effective solution for our international and nationwide customers. We regularly manage the biomedical equipment needs of customers in countries as far away as Australia. We regularly perform service, repair, rental and sales for customers located in all 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
TIPS FROM QM BIOMED ENGINEERS
How to optimize your biomed equipment program?
Take a complete LEAN approach to your biomed equipment management process:
- Identify the internal business processes prior to getting equipment identified and ready for delivery to a service provider.
- Question each step in the process and determine if it is really necessary? Automate everything else using an online portal that also tracks the entire repair and service processes.
- Insist on seamless online management of the entire repair & service process from review of repair estimates to approval of estimates and records of service.
- Insist that your repair and service partners make your life easier, not having you jump through hoops to make things work.
- Reduce the number of service providers you have to reduce your overhead costs
"- Michael Babnick , Owner, Epic Medical
I depend on QM to manage the service, repair and warehousing of my fleet of ventilators. QM is always dependable and operate with integrity in helping me with my ventilator rental business. Thank you so much for your dependability and exceptional operational management."
"- Rhonda M. Favoright, RCP , Carolinas Healthcare System
I appreciate the responsiveness and enthusiasm exhibited by Quality Medical in responding to our HME ventilator needs. Quality Medical has always been a very reliable company and delightful to do business with. I’m looking forward to working with Ms. Bertie once again. She is the best."
"- Craig Cooper , Home Medical Professionals
From the owners of the company, to the sales guys, to all the people in the office we’ve always had the most courteous , professional service . We have used Quality Medical for all our repairs and we lease or buy multiple pieces of equipment from them, and we’ve always had great service and the equipment is always in great condition"
"- Jack Martel , Canadian Snowbird
Hi just a short message from a very gratified Canadian customer. After finding your place of business I would like to thank you very much for the excellent service your service technician Dan and the gentleman who greeted us at the front counter.Its people like your employees that make life great for us snowbirds. Jack Martel"